Saturday 16 May 2015

Typography Campaign


                     For this project, I must create an advertisement or a campaign
for a specific item. For that we had to create a poster, banner and a simple packaging.
I choose football shoes for my item, it its Puma Evopower 1.2 Dragon.

As I said earlier, I had to create a poster and banner that 
suited for this shoes theme and for this new release football shoes campaign. 
Since its typography subject, this project must have typo element
in the poster and banner. I used my typeface that I created before that suited for 
this theme campaign.





I came up with a slogan to name this campaign
and to advertise this shoes. That slogan titled is " BE FASTER THAN THE DRAGON".
Below are the process of creating the poster.

















POSTER



BANNER


SHOEBOX



No comments:

Post a Comment